Num lock enabled for logon

Hello,
I would like to enable the num lock key for the logon screen. I know that it
is the registry key HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\CONTROL
PANEL\KEYBOARD\InitialKeyboardIndicators that must be set to 2. But can I do
this using a GPO or is there a setting in the gpo that can replace this key?

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about lock enabled logon

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:19:04 -0700, "Stijn" <Stijn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >I would like to enable the num lock key for the logon screen. I know that it
    >is the registry key HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\CONTROL
    >PANEL\KEYBOARD\InitialKeyboardIndicators that must be set to 2. But can I do
    >this using a GPO or is there a setting in the gpo that can replace this key?
    >
    >thanks

    You can write a custom ADM file, tip 5946 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

    When I look at this KB article I can define the CLASS Machine and User
    representing HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER but I need to set
    HKEY_USERS.

    "Jerold Schulman" <Jerry@jsiinc.com> schreef in bericht
    > On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:19:04 -0700, "Stijn"
    > <Stijn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>I would like to enable the num lock key for the logon screen. I know that
    >>it
    >>is the registry key HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\CONTROL
    >>PANEL\KEYBOARD\InitialKeyboardIndicators that must be set to 2. But can I
    >>do
    >>this using a GPO or is there a setting in the gpo that can replace this
    >>key?
    >>
    >>thanks
    >
    > You can write a custom ADM file, tip 5946 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at
    > http://www.jsifaq.com

Microsoft Windows