henchman quests

Last response: in Video Games
November 27, 2004 10:34:55 PM

Is level 14 not high enough to get the last part of the henchman's quest
in Chapter 3? Do I need another level or two?

More about : henchman quests

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 6:47:44 AM

John Salerno wrote:
> Is level 14 not high enough to get the last part of the henchman's quest
> in Chapter 3? Do I need another level or two?

Yes, you need to be level 15 to get the third henchmen quests.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

Barry Scott Will wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>Is level 14 not high enough to get the last part of the henchman's quest
>>in Chapter 3? Do I need another level or two?
>

> Yes, you need to be level 15 to get the third henchmen quests.

Thanks. Probably by the time I'm 15, I'll already have all the quest
items! :)
!