henchman quests

Is level 14 not high enough to get the last part of the henchman's quest
in Chapter 3? Do I need another level or two?
2 answers Last reply
More about henchman quests

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Is level 14 not high enough to get the last part of the henchman's quest
    > in Chapter 3? Do I need another level or two?

    Yes, you need to be level 15 to get the third henchmen quests.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    Barry Scott Will wrote:
    > John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >>Is level 14 not high enough to get the last part of the henchman's quest
    >>in Chapter 3? Do I need another level or two?
    >

    > Yes, you need to be level 15 to get the third henchmen quests.

    Thanks. Probably by the time I'm 15, I'll already have all the quest
    items! :)

Games Video Games