Move to another OU?

Hello,

If I move a computer from one OU to another how long does it take that the
new group policies are applied to the computer? Is there a way to force the
change immediately? Only command for this that I know is gpupdate /force.

Thanks
-Will

GPUpdate is the way to go.

Darren Mar-Elia wrote a tool you can find on http://www.gpoguy.com that will