Multiple calendars/email accounts

April 25, 2005 3:28:45 PM

I'm often out with my wife and she asks about getting at her calendar/email
remotely from the PPC. Since I have exchange configured with WebMail and oma
running she is able to use PIE to get to her mail. However, I would like if
possible to download her mail and calendar to the PPC.

Is this possible?

--
Thanks
Wayne Sepega

Enterprise Library Configuration Console Module Generator
http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/elccmg

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But
let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 9:55:49 PM

Wayne,

Can't you simply add an account in Pocket Outlook. I had
trouble sending email and discovered nPOP at
http://www.npopsupport.fsworld.co.uk/index.htm

I'm assuming you want to have multiple accounts on you PPC.

Joe

Anonymous
April 28, 2005 11:43:13 AM

No I can't as it is another exchange account, unless Imap4 is exchange I
don't see an option to add another exchange account. Also that would just
get her email, I'd like to get her calendar as well.

More I think about it the less I think the ability is there to do what I
want, it would be using the device as a multi user device which I don't
think you can do. I just stick to her accessing her mail/calendar over the
web using the OMA interface with Exchange webmail.

Thanks
Wayne

!