Do Not Display "Configure Your Server on a Windows 2000 Se..

Is there a way to not display the "Configure Your Server on a Windows 2000
Server" Window, either with group policy or some other registry edit?

I have some users that login to a terminal server with admin rights, I'd
rather not have them see that window.

Thanks

Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Do not display Manage
Your Server page at logon

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.

"Bett" <Bett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to not display the "Configure Your Server on a Windows 2000
> Server" Window, either with group policy or some other registry edit?
>
> I have some users that login to a terminal server with admin rights, I'd
> rather not have them see that window.
>
> Thanks

I don't see that as an option on my W2k Terminal Server. I'm using the Local
Computer Policy MMC.

"Bruce Sanderson" wrote:

> Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Do not display Manage
> Your Server page at logon
>
> --
> Bruce Sanderson MVP
>
> It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.
>

> "Bett" <Bett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there a way to not display the "Configure Your Server on a Windows 2000
> > Server" Window, either with group policy or some other registry edit?
> >
> > I have some users that login to a terminal server with admin rights, I'd
> > rather not have them see that window.
> >
> > Thanks

Sorry, that setting is only available in Windows 2003 Server and later -
should have read more before responding!