adm file for regional options under control panel

any one have an adm file for regional options?

Thks

Admin used his keyboard to write :
> any one have an adm file for regional options?
>
> Thks

you mean international settings?

then indeed I have such a thing for US, EU or UK settings

grtz

--
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://www.mesnews.net

I would really appreicate this file. my email is raj@marks-clerk.com

Many Thanks

Raj

I would really appreicate this adm file. could you paste it in a reply
please.

Many Thanks

Raj

did you get the adm file?

if could you paste it in a reply

Regards

Raj.

Raj Kumar via WinServerKB.com explained on 10/05/2005 :
> I would really appreicate this file. my email is raj@marks-clerk.com
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Raj

CLASS USER

; created by chriske911 on behalf of..

CATEGORY "Control Panel"
CATEGORY "International Settings"
KEYNAME "Control Panel"
POLICY "USA International Settings"
KEYNAME "Control Panel\International"
EXPLAIN !!USA_regopt
VALUENAME "sCountry"
VALUEON "USA"
ACTIONLISTON
KEYNAME "Control Panel\International"
VALUENAME "iCountry"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iCurrDigits"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iCurrency"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iDate"
VALUE "0"
VALUENAME "iDigits"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iLZero"
VALUE "0"
VALUENAME "iMeasure"
VALUE "0"
VALUENAME "iNegCurr"
VALUE "12"
VALUENAME "iTime"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iTLZero"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "Locale"
VALUE "00000409"
VALUENAME "s1159"
VALUE ""
VALUENAME "s2359"
VALUE ""
VALUENAME "sCurrency"
VALUE "$"
VALUENAME "sDate"
VALUE "/"
VALUENAME "sDecimal"
VALUE "."
VALUENAME "sLanguage"
VALUE "ENU"
VALUENAME "sList"
VALUE ","
VALUENAME "sLongDate"
VALUE "dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy"
VALUENAME "sShortDate"
VALUE "M/d/yyyy"
VALUENAME "sThousand"
VALUE ","
VALUENAME "sTime"
VALUE ":"
VALUENAME "sMonDecimalSep"
VALUE "."
VALUENAME "sMonThousandSep"
VALUE ","
END ACTIONLISTON
PART "Enforce USA International settings for all users" TEXT
END PART
END POLICY ; USA International Settings
POLICY "UK International Settings"
KEYNAME "Control Panel\International"
EXPLAIN !!UK_regopt
VALUENAME "sCountry"
VALUEON "UK"
ACTIONLISTON
KEYNAME "Control Panel\International"
VALUENAME "iCountry"
VALUE "44"
VALUENAME "iCurrDigits"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iCurrency"
VALUE "0"
VALUENAME "iDate"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iDigits"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iLZero"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iMeasure"
VALUE "0"
VALUENAME "iNegCurr"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iTime"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iTLZero"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "Locale"
VALUE "00000809"
VALUENAME "s1159"
VALUE "AM"
VALUENAME "s2359"
VALUE "PM"
VALUENAME "sCurrency"
VALUE "£"
VALUENAME "sDate"
VALUE "/"
VALUENAME "sDecimal"
VALUE "."
VALUENAME "sLanguage"
VALUE "ENG"
VALUENAME "sList"
VALUE ","
VALUENAME "sLongDate"
VALUE "dd MMMM yyyy"
VALUENAME "sShortDate"
VALUE "dd/MM/yyyy"
VALUENAME "sThousand"
VALUE ","
VALUENAME "sTime"
VALUE ":"
VALUENAME "sMonDecimalSep"
VALUE "."
VALUENAME "sMonThousandSep"
VALUE ","
END ACTIONLISTON
PART "Enforce UK International settings for all users" TEXT
END PART
END POLICY ; UK International Settings
POLICY "EU International Settings"
KEYNAME "Control Panel\International"
EXPLAIN !!EU_regopt
VALUENAME "sCountry"
VALUEON "EU"
ACTIONLISTON
KEYNAME "Control Panel\International"
VALUENAME "iCountry"
VALUE "32"
VALUENAME "iCurrDigits"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iCurrency"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iDate"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iDigits"
VALUE "2"
VALUENAME "iLZero"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iMeasure"
VALUE "0"
VALUENAME "iNegCurr"
VALUE "12"
VALUENAME "iTime"
VALUE "1"
VALUENAME "iTLZero"
VALUE "0"
VALUENAME "Locale"
VALUE "00000813"
VALUENAME "s1159"
VALUE ""
VALUENAME "s2359"
VALUE ""
VALUENAME "sCurrency"
VALUE "¤"
VALUENAME "sDate"
VALUE "/"
VALUENAME "sDecimal"
VALUE ","
VALUENAME "sLanguage"
VALUE "NLB"
VALUENAME "sList"
VALUE ";"
VALUENAME "sLongDate"
VALUE "dddd d MMMM yyyy"
VALUENAME "sShortDate"
VALUE "d/MM/yyyy"
VALUENAME "sThousand"
VALUE "."
VALUENAME "sTime"
VALUE ":"
VALUENAME "sMonDecimalSep"
VALUE ","
VALUENAME "sMonThousandSep"
VALUE "."
END ACTIONLISTON
PART "Enforce EU International settings for all users" TEXT
END PART
END POLICY ; EU International Settings
POLICY "SOL International Settings"
KEYNAME "Control Panel\International"
EXPLAIN !!SOL_regopt
VALUENAME "sCountry"
VALUEON "SOL"
ACTIONLISTON
[...]
PART "Enforce SOL international settings for all users" TEXT
END PART
END POLICY ; SOL International Settings
END CATEGORY ; International Settings
END CATEGORY ; Control Panel

[strings]

USA_regopt="applies the original USA regional options"
UK_regopt="applies the original UK regional options"
EU_regopt="applies the original BE regional options"
SOL_regopt="applies the altered USA regional options for sake of the
Solomon application"

sorry, it took so long for my reply
hope it helps

the last setting is a combination for the solomon app,
it is a mix of european settings and the american date and decimal
format

grtz

--
just a suggestion:

d;-p

Thanks for the reply.
i have saved the text as a adm file on my root c drive. when i open the adm
file i get the international settings under control panel in gpo but no
options to select. Have i done something wrong?

Thanks

Raj

Raj Kumar via WinServerKB.com wrote :
> Thanks for the reply.
> i have saved the text as a adm file on my root c drive. when i open the adm
> file i get the international settings under control panel in gpo but no
> options to select. Have i done something wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> Raj

you can enable the one you want
that's all