Copying group policies to other OUs

We are running a Windows 2000 domain. I would like to copy a group policy
from one OU and place it in a test OU so that I can troubleshoot a problem.
Can this be done and if so, how do I accomplish it?

GPOs do not "live" in an OU but in a domain.
A single GPO may be linked to more than one OU, but
it is not necessary to copy the GPO to do this.
The GPMC tool makes copying a GPO simple.

--
Roger Abell
Microsoft MVP (Windows Security)
> We are running a Windows 2000 domain. I would like to copy a group policy
> from one OU and place it in a test OU so that I can troubleshoot a
problem.
> Can this be done and if so, how do I accomplish it?

Roger, Thanks for answering my question. Where do I find the GPMC tool?