I just turned in the third Word to Aarin, and I've been taken to Caste
Never. Am I now in Chapter 4? I noticed that a few things were removed
from my inventory, including the Star Sapphire I had gotten from a tomb
in Coldwood, Melf's Ring, some Lab notes, etc. Why did I lose these
things? Was I supposed to do something with the Star Sapphire while I
was still in Beorunna's Well?

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>I just turned in the third Word to Aarin, and I've been taken to Caste
>Never. Am I now in Chapter 4? I noticed that a few things were removed from
>my inventory, including the Star Sapphire I had gotten from a tomb in
>Coldwood, Melf's Ring, some Lab notes, etc. Why did I lose these things?
>Was I supposed to do something with the Star Sapphire while I was still in
>Beorunna's Well?

The Star Sapphire goes for a side quest given by the guy who runs the Weapon
Shoppe in the north of the town in Chapter 3. I don't think the other items
do anything in particular.

Shenzai

Shenzai wrote:
> "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>I just turned in the third Word to Aarin, and I've been taken to Caste
>>Never. Am I now in Chapter 4? I noticed that a few things were removed from
>>my inventory, including the Star Sapphire I had gotten from a tomb in
>>Coldwood, Melf's Ring, some Lab notes, etc. Why did I lose these things?
>>Was I supposed to do something with the Star Sapphire while I was still in
>>Beorunna's Well?
>

> The Star Sapphire goes for a side quest given by the guy who runs the Weapon
> Shoppe in the north of the town in Chapter 3. I don't think the other items
> do anything in particular.

Thanks. I don't think I ever heard of a quest from him, but I'll check
it out.

Yes you are and can't remember - sorry.

Best wishes
Maxon

"John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> I just turned in the third Word to Aarin, and I've been taken to Caste
> Never. Am I now in Chapter 4? I noticed that a few things were removed
> from my inventory, including the Star Sapphire I had gotten from a tomb
> in Coldwood, Melf's Ring, some Lab notes, etc. Why did I lose these
> things? Was I supposed to do something with the Star Sapphire while I
> was still in Beorunna's Well?

> >I just turned in the third Word to Aarin, and I've been taken to Caste
> >Never. Am I now in Chapter 4? I noticed that a few things were removed
from
> >my inventory, including the Star Sapphire I had gotten from a tomb in
> >Coldwood, Melf's Ring, some Lab notes, etc. Why did I lose these things?
> >Was I supposed to do something with the Star Sapphire while I was still
in
> >Beorunna's Well?
>
> The Star Sapphire goes for a side quest given by the guy who runs the
Weapon
> Shoppe in the north of the town in Chapter 3. I don't think the other
items
> do anything in particular.

The Melf's Ring is for characters with no acid-arrow spell - it is used to
summon the water elemental in the Snow Globe dungeon. IIRC I still have the
Melf's Ring... it gives you the ability to use acid arrow several times per
rest.

The lab notes are removed as they are quest items specific to chapter 3.

KC Wong wrote:
>>>I just turned in the third Word to Aarin, and I've been taken to Caste
>>>Never. Am I now in Chapter 4? I noticed that a few things were removed
>
> from
>
>>>my inventory, including the Star Sapphire I had gotten from a tomb in
>>>Coldwood, Melf's Ring, some Lab notes, etc. Why did I lose these things?
>>>Was I supposed to do something with the Star Sapphire while I was still
>
> in
>
>>>Beorunna's Well?
>>
>>The Star Sapphire goes for a side quest given by the guy who runs the
>
> Weapon
>
>>Shoppe in the north of the town in Chapter 3. I don't think the other
>
> items
>
>>do anything in particular.
>

> The Melf's Ring is for characters with no acid-arrow spell - it is used to
> summon the water elemental in the Snow Globe dungeon. IIRC I still have the
> Melf's Ring... it gives you the ability to use acid arrow several times per
> rest.
>
> The lab notes are removed as they are quest items specific to chapter 3.

What quest was this? I know the notes tell me how to make a Staff of
Dominance, but I never saw a quest for it.

> > The lab notes are removed as they are quest items specific to chapter 3.
>
> What quest was this? I know the notes tell me how to make a Staff of
> Dominance, but I never saw a quest for it.

Oops, I thought by lab notes we're referring to the water elemental
summoning thing.