Happy Birthday to Me

Hmm... technically he should know the meaning of Lif by now..
Answer_to_Life.png

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005
Thx.

No I won't be buying for awhile. I have to wait until DX10 cards come down and X64 compat shakes out a bit.

Unfortunately, I will probably buy AMD but I don't know what yet. I was thinking about a 185 until Agena comes out.

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002
Thx.

Unfortunately, I will probably buy AMD but I don't know what yet. I was thinking about a 185 until Agena comes out.

Why is it unfortunate that you will buy AMD? Are you implying your money would be better spent on intel?

At any rate, Happy Birthday!

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Hmm... technically he should know the meaning of Lif by now..
Answer_to_Life.png
Happy B'day Baron.(i hope you have someone special to share it with) :) . That put's you at 2 months older than me. (42 on Apr.2).

PS. To all the young dudes in here, fear not. Life gets better in the 30's and 40's. :wink: Time just seems to go buy faster, though. :x

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
PS. To all the young dudes in here, fear not. Life gets better in the 30's and 40's. :wink: Time just seems to go buy faster, though. :x

Sorry, dude, life does not get better in the 40's. You have to try twice as hard to score your chicks and four times as hard when you do score 'em! 8)

Happy Birthday, Baron!

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006

Sorry, dude, life does not get better in the 40's. You have to try twice as hard to score your chicks and four times as hard when you do score 'em! 8)

Happy Birthday, Baron!Yeah, but you start to appreciate other aspects of life(family, kids, knowledge and experiences you somehow lived through, etc.), rather than running around with a woody all day long. :wink: :D

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
Yeah, but you start to appreciate other aspects of life(family, kids, knowledge and experiences you somehow lived through, etc.), rather than running around with a woody all day long. :wink: :D

Got no family.

Got no kids.

Got no knowledge or experience of anything worthwhile (outside the bedroom).

Got a woody all day long.

I'm a happy dude.

:D