GP has me locked out of control panel, admin tolls etc..

Hello All,
While testing some GP settings, to stop desktop users from making changes
with control panel, or accessing hard drives I have locked myself from
making any changes on my PDC!
When I try to use control panel, or gotot administrative tools I get the
message that restrictions have prevented me from using this function.
Is there a way out of this F.U.B.A.R. that I have created?

Thanks for any ideas
MMJII

If you can access Active Directory Users and Computers, see if you can go to
system/policies and find your Group Policy [only the GUID will show]. The
one starting with 31B2F... is default domain Group Policy. Then for
permissions give administrators deny permission for apply to that Group
Policy. If you can not access ADUC see the link below. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;it;263166

"MMJII" <MMJII@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
> While testing some GP settings, to stop desktop users from making changes
> with control panel, or accessing hard drives I have locked myself from
> making any changes on my PDC!
> When I try to use control panel, or gotot administrative tools I get the
> message that restrictions have prevented me from using this function.
> Is there a way out of this F.U.B.A.R. that I have created?
>
> Thanks for any ideas
> MMJII

Thanks for your time & knowledge. I will try these suggestions.