NTBackup comapitibility

Using the NTBackup tool in Windows NT, my company made about 100 DLT backups.

We have upgraded to XP w/SP2. XP's NTBackup tool cannot read any of those
tapes.

Is there a fix for this?

--
~R

No there isn't a fix. The programs are not compatible. Microsoft is known to
do this. For example the backup program that shipped with Windows 2000 can
not open backs created with Windows 98. The Backup program that comes with
Windows Me can't open Windows 98 or Windows 2000 files, etc, etc. You will
need a third party program. Fortunately a 30 day Trial version of Backup
MyPC found here http://www.stompsoft.com/downloads.html should do the trick
for you.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]