Password Complexity Policy

Server 2000
We have 'Password must meet complexity requirements' enabled at the domain
level but it's allowing users to create passwords that do not meet the
requirements. All other policies, history, age and length are working
correctly. Any ideas? Thank you, Cheryl

Is this a new problem?? If you change any password policy make sure that
block inheritance is not enabled on the domain controllers container. Also
if you have more than one Group Policy linked at the domain level, the GPO
highest in the list is applied last and would have the final say if there
are duplicate settings defined at the domain level. --- Steve