log off script and VPN

why is it taking so long for vpn users to log off?
all I did was assign a log off script wich deletes all mapped drives

net use * /delete /persistent:yes

I did this because off a problem with driveletters being assigned twice
to different folders
didn't know this was even possible

thnx

--
just a suggestion:

d;-p

Where is the logoff script located? Is the script on a network share that
the machines need to get to? If so, then what's happenning is that for VPN
users the network connection to your network is already closed by the time
the user logs off. So, they can't reach the script to run when logging off.
The default timeout for a script is 10 minutes. You might want to set the
default timeout for the the logoff script to be less or run a script from a
location on the local machine. That would require copying the script to
each machine prior to setting up the script.

--
Judith Herman
Microsoft Corporation