GP for Terminal Server, why is it not being applied?

My AD Server is Win2003 as is my Terminal Server. I have a OU in AD that is
called "Terminal Servers" for the properties of that OU I have a GP called
"TS Clients" with many Computer and users modifications. The Security is
set for Authenticated users and a another 'Employees' group to have it
applied. The Domain Admins Group has an implicit deny.

I have moved my new Terminal Server Computer to the "Terminal Servers" OU.
Sync'd the domain, Ran GPUPDATE on the TS, and rebooted the TS.

When I log in as a Domain User that is a member of the Employees group, it
does not appear that the GP was applied.

What did I do?

Thanks,
Scott<-

If the user accounts are not in that OU, the user configuration for that
Group Policy will not apply to them unless you have loopback processing
enabled in computer configuration. The links below explains more on loopback
processing and it is used quite a bit for TS. --- Steve

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;231287
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/abe2b1a9-975f-4b2f-b771-9e6a903e97db.mspx
-- applies to Windows 2000 also.

"Scott Townsend" <scott-i@.-N0-SPAMplease.enm.com> wrote in message
> My AD Server is Win2003 as is my Terminal Server. I have a OU in AD that
> is called "Terminal Servers" for the properties of that OU I have a GP
> called "TS Clients" with many Computer and users modifications. The
> Security is set for Authenticated users and a another 'Employees' group to
> have it applied. The Domain Admins Group has an implicit deny.
>
> I have moved my new Terminal Server Computer to the "Terminal Servers"
> OU. Sync'd the domain, Ran GPUPDATE on the TS, and rebooted the TS.
>

> When I log in as a Domain User that is a member of the Employees group, it
> does not appear that the GP was applied.
>
> What did I do?
>
> Thanks,
> Scott<-

Great, I think that did the Trick...

Now to get outlook to launch right and to get all the contacts in
messenger..

Thanks!