Great Smiting

My character has a feat "Epic Paladin" which is given automatically on
reaching 21st level. Under the list of Epic feats is one called "Great
Smiting" this sounds very usefull as I use the Smite Evil ability
frequently. But I can't find the feat Great smiting in any (NWN, SoU, HotU)
manuals.

Was this included in the game if so does anyone know the prerequisites, or
did this not make the final cut?

Great Smite II gives two time your level to damage, Greate Smite III gives
three times your level to damage etc...
"Alistair Davis" <a_davis@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> My character has a feat "Epic Paladin" which is given automatically on
> reaching 21st level. Under the list of Epic feats is one called "Great
> Smiting" this sounds very usefull as I use the Smite Evil ability
> frequently. But I can't find the feat Great smiting in any (NWN, SoU,
HotU)
> manuals.
>
> Was this included in the game if so does anyone know the prerequisites, or
> did this not make the final cut?

It does exist, excellent. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Any idea of prerequisites? Paladin only obviously (Champion of Torm gets
divine wrath or something) CHR based?

> Great Smite II gives two time your level to damage, Greate Smite III gives
> three times your level to damage etc...

As I remember you need to be Paladin, Black Guard or Champ of Thom with CHR
25 to get access to Great Smite...

-e.

> It does exist, excellent. I'll keep an eye out for it.
>
> Any idea of prerequisites? Paladin only obviously (Champion of Torm gets
> divine wrath or something) CHR based?
>
> > Great Smite II gives two time your level to damage, Greate Smite III
gives
> > three times your level to damage etc...

> As I remember you need to be Paladin, Black Guard or Champ of Thom with
> CHR
> 25 to get access to Great Smite...

Thanks... need more CHR : (