how does NWN appear in your add/remove programs list?

I noticed that when I had just NWN installed, it showed it was about
2GB. After installing the expansions, it now shows NWN as 2MB, and the
other two expansions are listed. I know they are installed, but this
doesn't mean there's a problem, does it? I just found it odd.

Vellu

John Salerno wrote:
> I noticed that when I had just NWN installed, it showed it was about
> 2GB. After installing the expansions, it now shows NWN as 2MB, and the
> other two expansions are listed. I know they are installed, but this
> doesn't mean there's a problem, does it? I just found it odd.

No, no problem. It's just a "windows thing".

vellu wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>I noticed that when I had just NWN installed, it showed it was about
>>2GB. After installing the expansions, it now shows NWN as 2MB, and the
>>other two expansions are listed. I know they are installed, but this
>>doesn't mean there's a problem, does it? I just found it odd.
>

> No, no problem. It's just a "windows thing".

Heh heh, I know what you mean. :)

John Salerno wrote:
> I noticed that when I had just NWN installed, it showed it was about
> 2GB. After installing the expansions, it now shows NWN as 2MB, and the
> other two expansions are listed. I know they are installed, but this

I meant to say the other two expansions *aren't* listed.

Vellu

John Salerno wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>> I noticed that when I had just NWN installed, it showed it was about
>> 2GB. After installing the expansions, it now shows NWN as 2MB, and the
>> other two expansions are listed. I know they are installed, but this
>

> I meant to say the other two expansions *aren't* listed.

Correct, they are not. It's not possible to uninstall just an expansion
since no backup of previous files is made. The entire game needs to
uninstalled at the same time.