Users not complying with password p[olicy

How can I generate a list of users that I would know are not complying with
the
password group policy.

This is not possible.
User passwords are stored as hashes. You can gain no information about the
complexity of the password from its hash.
The password policy is enforced when the password is set or changed.
If you change the password policy, users will not have to comply with the
policy until their passwords expire.

--
Glenn LeCheminant
CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security