importing a character into HotU

I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean that
if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
everything for the next 14 levels like normal?
4 answers Last reply
More about importing character hotu

    John Salerno wrote:
    > I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
    > than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean that
    > if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
    > everything for the next 14 levels like normal?

    Yes. However, you'll begin with only the starting money of a standard
    first-level character.

    Kish wrote:
    > John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >>I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
    >>than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean that
    >>if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
    >>everything for the next 14 levels like normal?
    >

    > Yes. However, you'll begin with only the starting money of a standard
    > first-level character.

    Do you start with more if you import a higher level character?

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Kish wrote:
    >
    >> John Salerno wrote:
    >>
    >>> I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
    >>> than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean
    >>> that if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
    >>> everything for the next 14 levels like normal?
    >>

    >> Yes. However, you'll begin with only the starting money of a standard
    >> first-level character.
    >

    > Do you start with more if you import a higher level character?

    You start with whatever your character has.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?)

    Yes
    "John Salerno" <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    > I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
    > than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean that
    > if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
    > everything for the next 14 levels like normal?

Games Video Games