importing a character into HotU

Last response: in Video Games
December 5, 2004 3:36:33 AM

I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean that
if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
everything for the next 14 levels like normal?
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 9:00:35 AM

John Salerno wrote:
> I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
> than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean that
> if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
> everything for the next 14 levels like normal?

Yes. However, you'll begin with only the starting money of a standard
first-level character.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 9:00:36 AM

Kish wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
>>than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean that
>>if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
>>everything for the next 14 levels like normal?
>

> Yes. However, you'll begin with only the starting money of a standard
> first-level character.

Do you start with more if you import a higher level character?
December 5, 2004 10:29:48 AM

John Salerno wrote:
> Kish wrote:
>
>> John Salerno wrote:
>>
>>> I was reading in the manual that if you start with a character lower
>>> than level 12, you can manually raise him up to 15. Does this mean
>>> that if you create a level 1 character and import it, you can choose
>>> everything for the next 14 levels like normal?
>>

>> Yes. However, you'll begin with only the starting money of a standard
>> first-level character.
>

> Do you start with more if you import a higher level character?

You start with whatever your character has.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 9:00:42 PM

Yes
!