GPO applied to all users

I have a seperate group policy that I created to lock down my Terminal
Server. I have added each individual user in the security tab and checked the
allow option for Apply Policy. I have unchecked the allow option on the Apply
Policy for all athenticated user. This congigration has worked for several
months with no problems. I am no having a problem where all my users
including the administrator is having the group policy applied to it. I have
double checked the security settings and they look correct to me. Any
suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Use the support tool gpresult while logged on as administrator to see what
it shows as far as Group Policies/user configuration being applied for that
user. If a local Group Policy was applied on that computer it would apply to
all users that logon to the computer. You might try adding the administrator
account or administrators group with explicit deny permission for the Group
Policy in question apply to see what happens. --- Steve

"Paul Kuefler" <Paul Kuefler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a seperate group policy that I created to lock down my Terminal
> Server. I have added each individual user in the security tab and checked
> the
> allow option for Apply Policy. I have unchecked the allow option on the
> Apply
> Policy for all athenticated user. This congigration has worked for several
> months with no problems. I am no having a problem where all my users
> including the administrator is having the group policy applied to it. I
> have
> double checked the security settings and they look correct to me. Any
> suggestions on how to fix this problem?

TRENDING THREADS