Event Error messages

I have been receiving the following event error messages:

first one - The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed flags
(17)
and returned a failure status code of (13).

second one - Security policies are propagated with warning. 0xd : The data
is
invalid. Please look for more details in TroubleShooting section
in Security Help.

I am new to the server world and need help to figure out what my problem is?

Thanks in advanced

Steve

Hi Steve,

The status 13 (0xd) is "The data is invalid". Your group policy may be
corrupted.

There are many reasons for event id 1000. If you have created your own group
policy, then you can try to delete all your own policy and start it all over
again. Don't try to delete the default policies at the moment.

br,
Denis