Startup Scripts

kyle

I tested a few user logon scripts and they worked fine so I took them
out of the Group Policy but for one user on the test XP workstation,
the logon scripts still run. If I logon with that user on another
workstation, the scripts do not run. How do I stop this?

I have already run GPUpdate /force, but that didn't work... Any ideas?

kyle

Sorry, I should of titled the problem better... It is a logon script
in a GPO in AD. I don't know what happened but that logon script got
stuck in the registry for that XP workstation. What would cause that
to happen? I didn't know that it leaves the script in the registry?

Kyle,

Your subject says Startup Scripts yet your note talks about Logon Scripts.
Which are you dealing with? The behaviors you are talking about is
appropriate for Statup Scirpts assigned to that machine.A logon script will
run for that user wherever the user is located as long as thier location in
AD doesn't change.

Kevin