ANN: Reminder: Windows CE Live chat tomorrow!

April 26, 2005 8:02:32 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder,microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsce.testtools,microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Hello!

Just a note that we'll be hosting an online chat tomorrow concerning Windows
CE 5.0! Members of the development team will be on hand ready to answer your
questions, so bring 'em on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title: Windows CE 5.0 Live Chat!

April 27, 2005
9:00 - 10:00 A.M. Pacific time

Additional timezones:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?ye...

Do you have tough technical questions regarding Windows CE 5.0 for which
you're seeking answers? Do you want to tap into the deep knowledge of the
talented Microsoft Embedded Devices Group members? If so, please join us for
a live Windows CE 5.0 chat and bring on the questions! Windows CE 5.0 is the
operating system that is powering the next generation of 32-bit,
small-footprint and mobile devices. This chat will cover the tools and
technologies used to develop devices using the Windows CE 5.0 operating
system.

To join this chat, please log on via the main MSDN chat page at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/chat­s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~~~~~~~~~--

--
Thanks!
Michael Fosmire

April 27, 2005 2:50:26 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder,microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsce.testtools,microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Is this just for developers, or would all partners/users appreciate this?

--
Gavin
http://sbscanada.blogspot.com

"Michael Fosmire [MSFT]" <mikefos@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:o APPIQrSFHA.584@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello!
>
> Just a note that we'll be hosting an online chat tomorrow concerning
> Windows
> CE 5.0! Members of the development team will be on hand ready to answer
> your
> questions, so bring 'em on!
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Title: Windows CE 5.0 Live Chat!
>
> April 27, 2005
> 9:00 - 10:00 A.M. Pacific time
>
> Additional timezones:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?ye...
>
> Do you have tough technical questions regarding Windows CE 5.0 for which
> you're seeking answers? Do you want to tap into the deep knowledge of the
> talented Microsoft Embedded Devices Group members? If so, please join us
> for
> a live Windows CE 5.0 chat and bring on the questions! Windows CE 5.0 is
> the
> operating system that is powering the next generation of 32-bit,
> small-footprint and mobile devices. This chat will cover the tools and
> technologies used to develop devices using the Windows CE 5.0 operating
> system.
>
> To join this chat, please log on via the main MSDN chat page at:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/chat­s
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~~~~~~~~~~--
>
> --
> Thanks!
> Michael Fosmire
> MVP Lead, Windows Embedded
>

> This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 5:09:22 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder,microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded,microsoft.public.windowsce.testtools,microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development,microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

My apologies for the delay in response Gavin. These chats are more
typically for developers, but we'd like to think that the usefulness goes
beyond just that audience.

For a sample of the discussions, you're welcome to check out the transcript
library:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/chats/transcripts/mobileembed...

Thanks!
Michael Fosmire