Read Right-To-Left Languages

April 27, 2005 12:59:19 AM

I have a Dell Axim X-50 with Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition.
For some reason, I can look at websites that have content in Hebrew, but I
cannot view emails in Hebrew.
When I go to regional settings to add languages, Hebrew is not on the list
(nor is any other Right-To-left language).
How can I add it?

More about : read left languages

April 27, 2005 8:32:50 PM

Imry Halevi wrote:
> I have a Dell Axim X-50 with Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition.
> For some reason, I can look at websites that have content in Hebrew,
but I
> cannot view emails in Hebrew.
> When I go to regional settings to add languages, Hebrew is not on the
list
> (nor is any other Right-To-left language).
> How can I add it?

Do a google search. Someone on here posted a solution where he
developed
hebrew for the ppc. I got the impression he was able to use the
hebrew on every application on the ppc.
!