Add New Hardware problem

I temporarily removed my network adapter card and after I reinstalled
it, the Add New Hardware wizard starts. I cancelled that and the driver
appeared in Device Manager and the network works fine. Every time I
start Windows, the New Hardware wizard starts, but there does not seem
to be any way to tell it that the hardware is already installed. How can
I turn it off??
I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 and the network card is a CNET PRO200WL
PCI.
Thanks for any assistance.
2 answers Last reply
More about hardware problem

    Go into device manager (start->run->devmgmt.msc) and delete the NIC. Reboot
    the machine and let the hardware wizard do it's thing.

    --
    Walter Clayton

    In article <eLGDjyiFFHA.2824@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, w-
    claytonNO@SPmvpsAM.org says...
    > Go into device manager (start->run->devmgmt.msc) and delete the NIC. Reboot
    > the machine and let the hardware wizard do it's thing.

    Thanks, I did that and the problem appears to be solved.

Hardware Hardware Problem Windows XP