Local GPO

I'm re-posting this because it attached itself to a previous post I did with
the same name:

For a standalone computer how do I configure the local group policy
(restrictions) to work on only certain accounts, but have the Administrative
account exempt?

Is this even possible as there is only one account policy and no place for
security filtering?

Thanks for any information.

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:49:10 -0400, "JHP" <goawayspam@GFY.com> wrote:

>I'm re-posting this because it attached itself to a previous post I did with
>the same name:
>
>For a standalone computer how do I configure the local group policy
>(restrictions) to work on only certain accounts, but have the Administrative
>account exempt?
>
>Is this even possible as there is only one account policy and no place for
>security filtering?
>
>Thanks for any information.

See tip 2492 » How do I 'filter' Local Group Policy?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

See tip 6420 » More about filtering the scope of a GPO.

Thank you very much - that solves my inquiring kids issue.