CSLID's for Well known ActiveX

Is there such a thing as a list of well known CLSID's for activex programs?
I want to only allow certian ActiveX add-ons to run in IE, via GPO setting.
I know that the GPO will allow this. So far I have found the CLSID for
MAcromedia by looking at the source page.

I want to be able to allow the most common/trusted/signed ActiveX IE add-ons
via GPO right off so that I don't have to add them one at a time as my users
complain about a webpage not fully loading.

chris

The link below may help and it mentions an old tool called ActiveX control
pad. I also notice that when you run HijackThis on a computer a lot of info
is displayed including identifier strings. You might want to try loading up
a computer or find one that already has a lot installed and use HijackThis
to see if it helps. Otherwise Google for the information for a specific
ActiveX CLSID. I just Googled to see if I could find a list such as you
request but could not find any in a quich search. ---- Steve

http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/eac/knowledgebaseAnswer/0,295199,sid63_gci1055021,00.html