Denying domain policies when logging on with local account

Hi I would like to have a local laptop with Windows XP sp2 not using
the Domain GPO when logging on with a local admin account on a it. Is
there anyway to do this?

Can local policies override domain policies in any way when using
local admin account? Is there anyway I can add a local GPO that denies
the Domain GPO.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-Denying-domain-policies-logging-local-account-ftopict544152.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1717173

Hi,

The User portion of the domain policy does not apply to a local login.

br,
Denis