game problem

My grandson got a pc game called Pirates A Lifetime of Adventure and he was
at his friends and installed it on his comp and now he wants to run it on my
comp.Problem is that every time I try to install it for him it will not
install, I read the manual and it says it may be played on one single
computeronly. Is there a way around this as his own comp is not capable or
powerful enough to run the program so how can I install it on my comp for
..P/S grandson is only nine years old and did not know about not sharing and
it was a xmas gift. thanks in advance.

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 21:52:08 -0500, "Dog" <Dog@dog.dog> wrote:

>My grandson got a pc game called Pirates A Lifetime of Adventure and he was
>at his friends and installed it on his comp and now he wants to run it on my
>comp.Problem is that every time I try to install it for him it will not
>install, I read the manual and it says it may be played on one single
>computeronly. Is there a way around this as his own comp is not capable or
>powerful enough to run the program so how can I install it on my comp for
>.P/S grandson is only nine years old and did not know about not sharing and
>it was a xmas gift. thanks in advance.

....you're asking about Pirates in a City of Heroes newsgroup....why?

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote:
> ...you're asking about Pirates in a City of Heroes newsgroup....why?

NG newbie, maybe? Is there a Pirates NG to direct them to?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

"Dog" <Dog@dog.dog> wrote in

> My grandson got a pc game called Pirates A Lifetime of Adventure
> and he was at his friends and installed it on his comp and now he
> wants to run it on my comp.Problem is that every time I try to
> install it for him it will not install, I read the manual and it
> says it may be played on one single computeronly. Is there a way
> around this as his own comp is not capable or powerful enough to
> run the program so how can I install it on my comp for .P/S
> grandson is only nine years old and did not know about not sharing
> and it was a xmas gift. thanks in advance.

Just to show, that not all think game posting is cross posting
(considering the talks of Evernest, Stare More Galaxy, et. al.), Sid
Meier's Pirates most likely needs the CD in the machine to play. Unless
you did the full Install on it, then it doesn't.

If this is not Sid Meier's Pirates, then I can only say you may want to
try a search on google.

As to Dark Tyger.......if we play heroes in a game, can't we play civil
in the real world?

TRENDING THREADS