HELP PLEASE...2k Server GPO not applying to 2k Pro wksts, ..

I'm trying to apply any GPO that I've created to an OU full of
users...the GPO is working fine on XP machines...but is not working at
all on 2k Pro workstations. The same goes for applying a GPO to a
Computers OU.

I have run GPMC and I've enforced the Group Policy and all seems to be
fine with it.

Please help. Let me know any other info I can provide.

Thanks a lot,

Chris

What settings did you configure in this policy? They might be for XP and
later, and won't apply to 2000.

Ken

<c.halvo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to apply any GPO that I've created to an OU full of
> users...the GPO is working fine on XP machines...but is not working at
> all on 2k Pro workstations. The same goes for applying a GPO to a
> Computers OU.
>
> I have run GPMC and I've enforced the Group Policy and all seems to be
> fine with it.
>
> Please help. Let me know any other info I can provide.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Chris

This group policy was created in Windows 2000 Server...so I don't know
how that could be.

The workstations are pointing only to the DC's for DNS servers, correct?