Running Logon Script in background

Hi I would like toknow if i can block the user's option to cancel the
login script processing, is it possible ?

Enabling the Policies "Run Legacy Logon Scripts hidden" and/or disabling
"Run logon Scripts Visible" (This is disabled by default) are an option ?

I have an important login script and i want to ensure that everybody ran
it..

Thanks in advance,

Victor Pereira

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:51:45 -0300, "Victor Pereira" <taintmode@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Hi I would like toknow if i can block the user's option to cancel the
>login script processing, is it possible ?
>
>Enabling the Policies "Run Legacy Logon Scripts hidden" and/or disabling
>"Run logon Scripts Visible" (This is disabled by default) are an option ?
>
>I have an important login script and i want to ensure that everybody ran
>it..
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Victor Pereira

Enable the "Run Legacy Logon Scripts hidden" AND
See tip 4133 and links in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Jerold,

Thanks a lot!

VP