Restrict domain user to one login.

I would like to be able to restrict users to login to the domain just once.
When they login more than once this can cause their cached roaming profile to
synchronise incorrectly with server version.

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:30:02 -0700, "Jeremy Littman" <Jeremy Littman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to be able to restrict users to login to the domain just once.
>When they login more than once this can cause their cached roaming profile to
>synchronise incorrectly with server version.

See tip 9159 » Microsoft releases LimitLogin v1.0.
and links in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com