lockdown the Terminal Server desktop with policy?

our goal is to lockdown the Terminal Server desktop on a Windows 2003 server
so that our Term Users only login to the Term Server and it immediately
launches an application (no icons on the desktop; no Run command, etc.).
What is the best way to do this? Is Mandatory Profiles on the Term Server an
option or do I have to do this via Group Policy?

Hi Pearl,

FYR.

How to lock down a Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Terminal Server
session
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;278295

br,
Denis