How to disable particulary search function?

Hello!

I would like to disable all search features except searching for files &
folders.

Thanks in advance
Jens Neumann

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:37:04 -0700, Jens Neumann <JensNeumann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I would like to disable all search features except searching for files &
>folders.
>

>Thanks in advance
>Jens Neumann

See tip 4581 » How do I disable an individual Shell Search function?
and links in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Thanks for this! It works fine. Unfortunately the option "For printers" is
still activ although the entry (...\ShellSearch\2) in the registry is deleted.
Any ideas?