clipboard problem - can't copy or paste!

Hello!

I don't know if this is the correct group to post to or not.

My hard drive was full. I deleted several large files, programs, etc., to
free up space.

Now I can't copy and/or paste anything! It's as if the Windows clipboard is
gone or corrupt.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have to get it back!

Thanks,
Rhonda

http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html
Introduction to using scannow sfc (system file checker)