clipboard problem - can't copy or paste!

Hello!

I don't know if this is the correct group to post to or not.

My hard drive was full. I deleted several large files, programs, etc., to
free up space.

Now I can't copy and/or paste anything! It's as if the Windows clipboard is
gone or corrupt.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have to get it back!

Thanks,
Rhonda
1 answer Last reply
More about clipboard problem copy paste

    http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html
    Introduction to using scannow sfc (system file checker)

    Rhonda B. wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I don't know if this is the correct group to post to or not.
    >
    > My hard drive was full. I deleted several large files, programs,
    > etc., to free up space.
    >
    > Now I can't copy and/or paste anything! It's as if the Windows
    > clipboard is gone or corrupt.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to fix this? I have to get it back!
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rhonda

Clipboard Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP