Windows 2003 Group Policy to force Proxy settings

Jim

I have a Windows 2003 server and a ISA 2000 server. I am running a product
called Surf Control Web filter on the ISA server. In order to monitor active
directory users I need to make sure that in IE the proxy settings are
correct. I have some users bypassing the proxy settings so they will not be
filtered. I am trying to force all users in active directory to user proxy
settings. I want the settings forced so that the user can't change them. What
is the easiest way to make this happen?

I set a group policy to use proxy but I'm not sure that this will force the
user and stop them from changing the settings. Please respond if you have any
input on how to secure the proxy settings and not allow users to change them.

You should be able to use GP to remove the connections tab -- try
userconfig - Admin temp - IE - IE control panel - disable the connections
page, or userconfig - admin temp - IE - disable proxy settings.
Brian