mapped drive

.. tha i want to run a dos based program from a mapped drive but i don;t want
the contents of the drive to be appeared. application needs a map drive to
run
any ideas

thank you

Hi,

You coud use "Hide these specified drives in my computer" under User
Configuration | Administrative Templates | Windows Components | Windows
Explorer.

That policy only have options to hide local drives, but you can edit the
template or create a new one (Best Practices).

The following article explains how to create administrative template to
costumize your hidden drives:
- Using Group Policy Objects to hide specified drives in My Computer for
Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;231289

Regards,