Windows 2000 GP Account Lockout Policy

OK, this has officially driven me up the wall. I am trying to set up
a OU group policy that will allow users an infinite number of password
attempts, while having no effect on other user gropups in the domain.
Every time that I define a policy it seems to either be all or none.
Can somebody please help!!

Thx,
Buddie_37

Win 2K Server
SP4

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-Windows-2000-GP-Account-Lockout-ftopict549486.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1739076

Hi Buddie,

You can only have one account policy per domain in the default domain
policy.

How to configure account policies in Active Directory
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=255550

br,
Denis