Windows Media Player "missing"

April 27, 2005 12:05:33 PM

I bought an ipaq, a 3760. There seems to be no Media Player, despite several
soft, and one hard, resets. The machine has had the ROM flashed to ppc2002,
and I still have that CD. If I re-run that CD will that possibly install WMP
8.5, say, or do I need to try something else?
Thanks

--
Neill Currie
6 Emerald Drive

tel: 603-464-0250
------------
I usually have classic bicycle components for sale at good prices. Please
email me for a current list. A reasonably current list may be seen here:
<http://www.geocities.com/neill1234/ForSale.html&gt;
------------
The Mountain Goat website is at:
<http://www.geocities.com/neill1234/index.html?101156893...;
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 11:04:23 AM

I believe that the HP CD for your ipaq has media player
on it, I had the same problem - looked all over microsoft
for it, then on a whim, threw the ipaq CD in my laptop,
and there was WMP, go figure...

xfiler

1011568933040>

!