Fonts...

Does anyone have a solution to install fonts systematically? Script or
command? We use Altiris and we can do a push at night, but we can not find
the functionality to install new fonts.

Hi,

Why don't you just create a batch file to copy the fonts to the local
computers font directories and then schedule it? I do this a lot and it
works just great. The Admin$ is the default share for the Windows System
Folder. You use it because it will copy even if the clients are Winnt or
Windows.

xcopy "\\server\share\MyFonts\*.*" "\\client\Admin$\Fonts" /E /C /Q /H /Y

Cheers,

Lara