Changing NIC Speed/Duplex using GP

After installing new Cisco switches, some of our clients will not work
correctly using Autodetect on the NIC's Speed/Duplex control.
How can we set the Speed/Duplex to 100/Full on our clients without
manually configuring every single workstation?

Any pointers?

-HH

michel

We had the same problem over here and decide to set the switch ports to
100/full instead of the clients.