Can't paste passwords in windows login screen

We use Password Safe to store passowrds for our various servers.
At one point we were able to paste the password into the login screen. That
has been disabled by some security patch. How can we re-enable that ability?
1 answer Last reply
More about paste passwords windows login screen

    I don't ever remember being able to paste into the Windows logon screen...
    that was the point of pressing CTRL ALT DEL--that you know that ONLY Windows
    will respond to that key combination.

    Another suggestion, if you wanted to auto-login the computer (at the console
    itself) edit hklm\software\microsoft\windowsnt\winlogon, autoadminlogon=1,
    defaultusername=username you wanted, defaultpassword=password for that
    account

    Ken

    "C0ppertop" <C0ppertop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > We use Password Safe to store passowrds for our various servers.
    > At one point we were able to paste the password into the login screen.
    > That
    > has been disabled by some security patch. How can we re-enable that
    > ability?

Policy Login Microsoft Windows