Help ! My printers don’t work anymore in my domain !!!

I have edited some group policies, default domain policy, some
services and now some printers in my domain don’t work anymore. The
crazy thing is that even out of the domain, with unplugged cable, it
can’t print !! Could you help me !!!!

TMZM from Brazil

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Group-Policy-Help-printers-don-work-anymore-domain-ftopict552249.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1750497

In news:3_1750497_641d20c74bc1decff486c0399401f671@windowsforumz.com,
Tmzm <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> typed:
> I have edited some group policies, default domain policy, some
> services and now some printers in my domain don't work anymore. The
> crazy thing is that even out of the domain, with unplugged cable, it
> can't print !! Could you help me !!!!
>
> TMZM from Brazil

I can't print when I'm disconnected from the network, either - doesn't sound
so crazy to me.

Can you remember & explain what you've done?