How to restore local policy

Hi All,

I tried to implement domain group policy for all member of domain
systsem,i did some mstake (which i dont know) due to that its gets affected
in all client system.All client system local policy corrupted,so user not
able to work in outlook because name not getting resolving RPC error i
thing.So any body let me know how to recover local policy settings to
normal.Thanks in advance.

Shaik
2 answers Last reply
More about restore local policy

    I am not sure if I understand you correctly but if you set a GPO for the
    entire domain why not just remove that GPO? Do I understand you correctly?

    -Steven-
    "Shaik" <Shaik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I tried to implement domain group policy for all member of domain
    > systsem,i did some mstake (which i dont know) due to that its gets
    > affected
    > in all client system.All client system local policy corrupted,so user not
    > able to work in outlook because name not getting resolving RPC error i
    > thing.So any body let me know how to recover local policy settings to
    > normal.Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Shaik

    Steve,

    No,iam not able to access access domain policy at all it removes the
    permission for administrator also,so i restored the system state for DC now
    DC is back to normal position,but it affects the all clients machine,i tried
    lot but still problem is there.So pls let me any other possible solutions.

    "Steven Platt" wrote:

    > I am not sure if I understand you correctly but if you set a GPO for the
    > entire domain why not just remove that GPO? Do I understand you correctly?
    >
    > -Steven-
    > "Shaik" <Shaik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi All,
    > >
    > > I tried to implement domain group policy for all member of domain
    > > systsem,i did some mstake (which i dont know) due to that its gets
    > > affected
    > > in all client system.All client system local policy corrupted,so user not
    > > able to work in outlook because name not getting resolving RPC error i
    > > thing.So any body let me know how to recover local policy settings to
    > > normal.Thanks in advance.
    > >
    > > Shaik

Policy Domain Windows