multiplayer says player name refused all times ?

Last response: in Video Games
December 12, 2004 12:01:58 AM

Hi all,

I've been trying to play online for a while but never succeeded to
enter any games. Yeah, I know, sounds like newby but is not ...

The thing here is:

- I've been registered to bioware under 3 different names,
because each and every time. it wouldn't work.
- all CD keys have been registered, each time
- I've tried a huge number of worlds via NWN
- It's always failing with "player name refused"

I'm beginning to be upset about this as playing online was one of
the reasons I bought the game at thefirst place.

Has anyone had this ? Are my CD keys cursed (they're the only
unvariant data here) ?

If that matters, I'm using the Linux client only (1.64 now) with SoU,
HotU and CEP 1.50.

--

Herve Regad-Pellagru

MS-DOS: The name further annoys those who know what the term
operating_system does (or ought to) connote; DOS is more properly a
set of relatively simple interrupt services.
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 12:08:55 AM

I'm having the same problem.

!