rundll32.exe problm error

when irun the add/remove programs item, this item does not run and an error
is shown : the application rundll32.exe has problem and must be terminated.
please help me because i can,t see my installed progams.

Hi,

Try clicking start/run, type:

control appwiz.cpl

and hit <enter>, see if this will open the applet. If not, then you may need
to expand a new copy of appwiz.cpl, if so then probably rundll32.exe.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone