Address Bar in IE

Is there a way to get rid of the address bar in group policies? If not,
anyone know an easier way to remove the address bar without having to log
onto every machine?

Thanks.

Kevin

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:09:01 -0700, "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a way to get rid of the address bar in group policies? If not,
>anyone know an easier way to remove the address bar without having to log
>onto every machine?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Kevin

Set NoAddressBar in tip 1976 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

See tip 8532 » Using Administrative Template Files with Registry-Based Group Policy.

Hi Kevin,

As far as I am aware of, there is no policy in the inetres adm template to
do this.

And I think the bar is not per computer but per user.

br,
Denis