logon scripts not running..

I have my one script in teh defualt domain policy, all its does is map2
drives.
the RSOP says its run, but nothing is mapping.

I have another GP on a gorupsof computers to install a defualt printer to
every user that logs on there, but that one wont install anything, the RSOP
says it was run as well.

Any ideas where to look and what to do?

TIA
KCI

ummm Never mind..

nuthing like a typo to really mess up your day.. lol..
funny how sleep can make you see what your missing!!!