no log on locally for administrators

Is there a way to prevent the local administrators group from Log on
Locally privileage? I am adding a new Global Group to this user right
assignment but it doesnt let me remove the local Administrators group.

Have you tried creating new GPO with defined "Deny logon locally"? You
should be able to specify which users/groups are to be revoked this right.