Installing Software w/ Command Line Options

chrisk

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2004

Hi all-

Is it possible, using Group Policy, to distribute an MSI installer with
command-line options? I see where to add the Software Installation however I
need to provide some command-line parameters to the installation.

Thanks!!

Depending on the software, it should have the ability to create a transform
file. I reference appdeploy.com all the time when building packages... very
helpful.

Ken