set different local policies for standalone machine

I have a standalone (non-AD) WinXP machine.
If I want 4 different users to have different environment settings, what
should I do?
Thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about local policies standalone machine

    Hi

    I dont mean to state the obvious but if they aren't part of the domain then
    is your only option not to use local profiles

    Each user has a profile, their setting are saved locally to

    c:\>documents and settings\%username%

    instead of maybe a profiles share if using romaing profiles

    Or do you mean something different when you mean environment settings (you
    can still use gpedit.msc on local policy)

    HTH

    Regards

    Simon

    --