set different local policies for standalone machine

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
August 5, 2005 8:04:02 PM

I have a standalone (non-AD) WinXP machine.
If I want 4 different users to have different environment settings, what
should I do?
Thanx
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 3:08:46 AM

Hi

I dont mean to state the obvious but if they aren't part of the domain then
is your only option not to use local profiles

Each user has a profile, their setting are saved locally to

c:\>documents and settings\%username%

instead of maybe a profiles share if using romaing profiles

Or do you mean something different when you mean environment settings (you
can still use gpedit.msc on local policy)

HTH

Regards

Simon

--